Veda Series Incense/Dhoop ConesIncense Cones
The series of Dhoop cones of Kailapira represent four Vedas: Rigveda, Samveda, Yajurveda, and Atharva Veda.
Prepared from charcoal and bamboo-free incense cones and dipped in essential oils, these natural and organic incense cones are healthy and safe and are one of the best mood enhancers and stress relievers. These are prepared by hand and are rolled in a blend with all-natural ingredients, including natural plant resins, oils, and herbs. They are crafted using a blend of modern techniques and ancient Vedic recipes. We use the best biological ingredients with premium natural products.
The purity of these natural ingredients gives a rich, captivating aroma while they are burnt. They have a calming therapeutic property that calms the body and the mind. These incense cones are used widely in aromatherapy in healing and pain to rejuvenate your mind, soul, and body. The Kailapira dhoop cones are commonly used for the purpose of meditation and worship. The Holy Vedas Incense cones are known for their strong fragrance. Burnt to create a spiritual atmosphere, increase the concentration power, and repel adverse vibrations, the holy incense cones are used in yoga meditation, temples, ashrams, homes, etc. The use of our incense cones enhances mental focus, harmonizes psychological constitutions, and promotes longevity.
- Fragrant aromatherapy
- Intention and Devotional incense
- Pure natural ingredients- No added chemicals
- Naturally available herbs and essential oil used
- Pack of 12 x 20 incense cones (240 cones).
- 1 incense cone holder in each pack – made from cow dung.
- Each cone is 1.5 inches long.
- The burning time of each cone is 35-40 minutes.
- A combo pack contains 12 boxes of incense cones in 4 fragrances.