Premium Quality Bamboo-Less Incense Sticks 8″ Dhoop Batti (Pack of 4 X 40 Sticks)Dhoop Stick
This combo from Kailapira is an assortment of 4 packs of Dhoop batti of fabulous fragrances signifying Chaar Dhaams of India (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri). This pack is designed specially to make you feel light and refreshed after a long tiring day. These incense sticks have been created to awaken self-confidence, communication, and wisdom and for meditational or spiritual purposes. Within a few seconds of burning, these sticks will make the atmosphere luxurious. The most refreshing and cleanest scent can bring positivity and good thoughts.
970 in stock
Kailapira – The Mystic – An organic, charcoal-free brand of incense sticks that are made from temple flowers that are collected from various temples located in the hills of Uttrakhand, land of the Gods. We collect the pious waste from temples and reoffer it to the almighty in the form of dhoop sticks to pay homage, hence, for the same, we have collaborated with CSIR, India under an aroma mission to help us with the research and development.
- All-natural – Charcoal free – 100% sulfur free
- Made from sacred temple flowers, 100% natural
- Acts as a great stress reliever and is one of the best fragrances for aromatherapy.
- Its remedial aroma lifts the spirits, activates the senses, and transcends one into a happier state.
- 40 Dhoop sticks
- Dhoop stick holder – made from cow dung,
- Each stick is 8 inches long and 4mm in width
- Burning time of each stick is 1 hour 30 minutes each.